Our History and Purpose

Our History

Snohomish County Republican Women's Club was organized in September of 1977.  Our club is an affiliated club of the Washington Federation of Republican Women (WFRW), chartered in 1945 consists of 29 clubs in our state.  We are also a part of the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW).

Founded in 1938, the NFRW is the largest and most influential women's political organization in the country with thousands of active members in local clubs across the nation and in several U.S. territories.

It mobilizes, educates, and organizes an enormous work force of women volunteers for all the Republican campaigns and is often referred to as the educational arm of the Republican Party.

Our Purpose

Membership

  • To promote an informed electorate through political participation, education, and activities;
  • To increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government through active political participation;
  • To recruit and promote qualified Republican women and men in all elections, including non-partisan elections;
  • To promote loyalty to the Republican Party and its principles and work for the election of Republican candidates; and
  • To support the objectives and policies of the Republican National Committee (RNC) and the Washington State Republican Party (WSRP).